Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Political Election 2008: cartoon assignment



Plotical Cartoons Analysis Chart

Analyze: I see Mr. Steven Harper ( conservative party) and Mr. Jack Layton (NDP) playing tung of war over Mr. Stefon Dion ( Liberal) with a caption concerning the war in Afghanistan. I think this represents the confusion the Liberal party has with the war over seas and what position the other political parties have, also how they are trying to convince the Liberal Party to agree with their views on the war over seas.

Make Judgement: I think the message in conveyed affectivly and is very cute, when it comes to cartoons.

Express Opinion: Sure, I agree with this cartoon, do I share the artist? I'm not informed enough to be able to make that dission.

1 comment:

T. Malloff said...

I like this cartoon, Camille. It's a simple one to understand. Which way should the Liberals vote on this issue? It reminds me of the song "Should I Stay or Should I Go" by The Clash. Nicely done. You've fully met criteria.